Welcome to the
World of Tuzki Inu!


Welcome to the World of Tuzki Inu! Tuzki Inu is our latest fully decentralized cryptocurrency, inspired by Tuzki – the most famous bunny of the internet, whose expressive memes have been loved by the whole world. 

We wanted to infuse the spirit of Tuzki into the crypto world – to create a currency that would not only serve as a medium of exchange, but also as a symbol of our love for humor, joy, and freedom of expression. That’s why Tuzki Inu was born! 

Our Tuzki Inu is not just an ordinary “meme coin”. It’s a true revolution, a confluence of modern blockchain technology and internet culture. Tuzki Inu is not just value – it’s an idea, a philosophy, a way of being. It’s primarily a community that believes in the same vision – a cryptocurrency that connects, amuses, and inspires. 


Why did we choose Tuzki as our mascot? Tuzki is a symbol of freedom of expression, creativity, and most importantly – fun. All of this is what we would like to convey through our cryptocurrency. After all, crypto doesn’t have to be complicated – it can be as simple and fun as a meme! 

With Tuzki Inu, anyone can join our community, regardless of crypto experience. This is a currency for everyone – for Tuzki fans, for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, for those who love memes, and for those who are looking for new exciting endeavors.

Welcome to the world of Tuzki Inu – a world where humor meets technology, and memes become the currency of the future. Join us and start your journey with Tuzki Inu today! 

If you have any questions or doubts, our team is always at your disposal. Contact us and we will try to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. See you in the world of Tuzki Inu!

How to Buy

Create a Wallet

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

Get Some ETH

Have ETH in your wallet to switch to $TUZKI. If you don’t have any ETH, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

Go to Uniswap

Connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org  on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $TUZKI token address into Uniswap, select TUZKI, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

Switch ETH for $TUZKIINU

Switch ETH for $TUZKI. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.


Phase 1



•Introduction of Tuzki Inu on
DEX Uniswap

•Promotion of Tuzki Inu in
cryptocurrency communities


Phase 2

Vibe and HODL

•CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings

•Development and
implementation of an
educational program for new
community members.

•Launch of the platform for
Tuzki meme creators.

Phase 3

Meme Takeover

•Expansion of reach through
partnerships with other
cryptocurrency projects.

•Launch of the first charity
project supported by the
Tuzki Inu community

•Development of further
growth strategies based on
community feedback.

Tokenomics $TUZI

No Taxes, No Nonsense. That's our approach.

84% of the total tokens have been dispatched to the Liquidity Pool. LP tokens have been burnt, and the contract has been renounced. The remaining 16% of the supply is securely held in a multi-signature wallet, to be exclusively utilized as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and additional liquidity pools.

Here’s the breakdown:

  • 5%: Marketing – This portion is dedicated to the marketing and promotion of our project. This is a crucial part of our strategy that assists in amplifying the awareness and adoption of our token.

  • 10%: Team and Development – These tokens are set aside for the team and further development. This fund allows us to continue enhancing our ecosystem, building new features, and providing support to our community.

  • 1%: Airdrops and Partnerships – This small but vital percentage is allocated for airdrops and partnerships. Airdrops help in promoting our project by giving users a chance to get our tokens for free, while partnerships open us up to collaboration opportunities with other entities and projects in the blockchain space.

This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “.eth”.


TUZKIINU is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.

Welcome to the World of Tuzki Inu!

TUZKIINU.COM © All rights reserved Copyrights 2023